Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)
We at Lewtress do not make what we call ‘high street quality’ Gotu Kola. Our herbal supplements are practitioner developed to be amongst the most effective on the market.
What is it?
Gotu Kola is a perennial plant native to Asia, Africa, India and the southern United States. The Chinese for Gotu Kla translates as "fountain of youth", and for nearly 2,000 years it has been fabled to promote longer life. A Sri Lanka legend says that elephants have long life because they eat Gotu Kola.
The numerous health benefits related to Gotu Kola reinforce why this herb is vital to include in your lifestyle. Gotu Kola promotes healthy blood vessels, the cleansing of skin disorders and is known to improve memory and brain function, Gotu Kola assists in maintaining general well being.
Lewtress Gotu Kola contains 334mg herb extract per ml.
What are the benefits?
- May aid intelligence and memory
- May be helpful for varicose veins
- May works as nerve tonic to promote relaxation
- May increases libido and improves reflexes
- 100% pure, natural ingredients.
- Kartnig T. Clinical applications of Centella asiatica (L.) . Herbs Spices Med Plants . 1988;3:145-173.
- Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled study on the effects of Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) on acoustic startle response in healthy subjects. J Clin Psychopharmacol . 2000;20:680-684.
- Nalini K, Aroor AR, Karanth KS, et al. Effect of Centella asiatica fresh leaf aqueous extract on learning and memory and biogenic amine turnover in albino rats. Fitoterapia . 1992;63:232-237.
- Belcaro GV, Grimaldi R, Guidi G. Improvement of capillary permeability in patients with venous hypertension after treatment with TTFCA. Angiology. 1990;41: 533-540.
Are there any side effects?
Gotu Kola tincture contains only the finest, purest and most natural ingredients. Therefore side effects are very rare.
Suggested intake: 15-20 drops 3 times a day. Dilute with a small amount of water.