Lewtress Maximum strength 4.5mg (4500ug) supplement is available from just £21.16 a pot with our multi buy deal.
Vitamin B12 is available from popular high street shops and internet sites, but beware, these are almost all extremely low strength and of little benefit.
Lewtress Vitamin B12 is typically around nine times the strength of most high street brands.
Vitamin B12(Cyanocobalamin) is one of the most overlooked supplements on the market, even we at Lewtress never realised that there was such potential in this supplement.
Vitamin B is revolutionary new weapon against Alzheimer's Disease - click to read
The body needs a regular supply of this essential vitamin, together with other B vitamins to maintain a healthy nervous system, maintain energy levels and proper production of DNA. All are very important processes in maintaining health.
The main symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency are feeling tired and lethargic. The B-Complex vitamins play an important role in carbohydrate digestion and energy production. Other symptoms of B12 deficiency include; shortness of breath, fatigue, rapid heart rate, tingling and numbness of hands and feet, sore throat, tongue problems, bleeding gums and impaired sense of smell.
Lewtress Vitamin B-12 Offers Unique Benefits:
- Supports synthesis and function of nerve tissues, nerve tissues such as myelin benefit from Cyanocobalamin, which helps to rebuild, restore, repair, maintain, and heal important nerve tissues.
- Boosts metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, participates in energy producing pathways.
- Vitamin B-12 is involved in numerous important body functions, including red blood cell formation and control of pernicious anaemia.
- Helpful in the detoxification of brain tissue and mental dysfunction (especially in the elderly).
- Beneficial for symptoms of depression, supporting the production of Serotonin and Melatonin. (Seratonin and Melatonin are essential for quality sleep)
Because of changing diets, and highly processed food, there has been a significant increase in Vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is found in red meat, eggs, dairy and fish. There are no known sources of Vitamin B12 in vegetables.
Cyanocobalamin is a coenzyme form of Vitamin B12 which is biologically active. This means that your body can use it as is, and does not require any metabolic steps to make it body friendly.
It is recommended that elderly people take Vitamin B12 supplements. It has been shown in studies that 15% of people over 65 have Vitamin B12 deficiency. This is often due to a decline in the gastric system, which results in poor absorption of nutrients.
Another reason for B12 deficiency is gastric acid-blocking products and medication that can lead to decreased vitamin B12 levels. This is also related to people with malabsorption conditions such as Celiac disease, low stomach acid or those who have had stomach or intestinal surgery, any stomach or digestive system condition may result in poor absorption of nutrients.
Lewtress Vitamin B12 is a very safe, and affordable supplement with real benefits. For anyone that is concerned about his or her health, proper supplementation can play a very important role.
Lewtress Vitamin B12 is now available in vegetable capsules.
Suggested intake: 1 capsule daily. or as advised by a health care practitioner. 1 pot provides 60 days supply.