Lewtress Super Strength Maca Extract 550mg
(40:1 concentrates - equivalent to 16,800mg Maca powder per capsule)
Maca is a root vegetable that native Peruvians have used for centuries for both medicinal and nutritional purposes.
The dried roots of the plant are ground to a fine powder to increase fertility and boost energy.
Maca, like a great many natural supplements, is known as an adaptogen. This means it has the ability to work with the individual, to normalise the body’s systems and help balance hormones such as testosterone, oestrogen and progesterone, this also makes it an ideal supplement for people suffering from acne. Maca is a good source of protein and rich in essential amino acids, fatty acids, alkaloids, sterols, tannins and phytochemicals. Maca is also rich in minerals such as magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, silica, iodine, vitamins B1, B2, B12, C & E.
According to research by Gloria Chacon de Popovici PhD, one of Peru’s leading biologists, (first published in 1961), Maca increases energy, endurance, oxygen in the blood, physical strength, neurotransmitter production and libido. It supports the endocrine system, adrenals, thyroid, mood and healthy hormone production.
Many women find Lewtress Maca particularly helpful for menstrual pain, fatigue, hot flashes and menopausal symptoms. It is also used by people suffering from low sex drive and performance
- No added fillers, colourings or preservatives of any kind.
- Non GMO, Non Irradiated
- Manufactured under strict GMP controls
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Strengthens the body and increases stamina - Maca is known as an adaptogen which helps maintain optimal stamina and endurance.
- Healthy energy levels - studies have shown Maca acting as a caffeine-free energiser.
- Sexual health - in multiple studies Maca powder has been shown to boost sexual desire in both men and women without any adverse effects on sexual hormones.
Vegetable capsules containing:
550mg pure Maca root extracts 365mg 40:1 & 185mg 12:1 concentrated and standardised to .61% Glucosinolates, this extract is also standardised to 0.211% Macaenes & 0.460% Macamides, total equivalent to 16,800mg dried Maca root powder per capsule.
60 capsules per pot.
Suggested intake: 1 capsule twice daily, or 2 capsules once a day - or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.