Lewtress Wheatgrass Powder (vegetable capsules)
Add to your dietary needs and include Lewtress Wheatgrass in your 5 a day.
Conventional foods these days are depleted in essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Wheatgrass, on the other hand, provides an excellent balance of nutrients vital to good health and well-being. Wheatgrass is a supplemental health food that has increased in popularity due to the awareness of the importance of a well balanced diet. Five portions of fruit and vegetables a day can sometimes be tricky to fulfil when living a hectic lifestyle. Wheatgrass, being one of the most powerful green vegetables available can help as it is bursting full of vital vitamins, energetic enzymes and must-have minerals that fulfil the nutritional needs of a well balanced body.
What are the benefits?
- Lewtress Wheatgrass is rich in enzymes and minerals: zinc, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium and selenium. Vitamins A, C and B.
- Especially suitable for people on the go, dieters and athletes.
- May aid digestion and the immune system.
- Rich in chlorophyll, a natural cleansing agent which helps to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- May assist the body’s ability to heal wounds.
- May help to prevent tooth decay.
- An excellent source of easily digestible vegetable protein.
- Wheatgrass contains 8 essential amino acids.
- Wheatgrass typically contains 47% protein.
- A quick acting tonic and every day supplement: no fuss, no mess, no juicing.
- No fillers, binders, artificial colours or sweeteners.
- Gluten free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
Wheatgrass is one of natures finest superfoods containing a broad spectrum of naturally balanced minerals, particularly:
Zinc essential for the skin, immune system, prostate and the eyes. Phosphorous for nervous system.
Calcium for strong bones, teeth and helping to restore the bloods pH balance.
Magnesium for good muscle function and bowel health. Selenium is important for scavenging free radicals.
Wheatgrass contains a natural balance of vitamins in a form the body can easily recognise, including:
Vitamin A as betacarotene, essential for good eyesight, reproductive functions, growth and development.
Vitamin C protecting against the free radical damage that can lead to degenerative illness.
The B vitamins contained in Wheatgrass are far more easily assimilated by the body than typical B vitamin supplements.
Wheatgrass is a quick-acting tonic and every day supplement. Being a very versatile superfood which works on two levels. Firstly as a tonic, picking you up when your energy levels are flagging. And secondly, when taken every day, helps to nourish and restore your bodys natural balance and well-being.
The high chlorophyll content of wheatgrass helps increase Haemoglobin production in the body which boosts the oxygen carrying capabilities of the blood leading to a number of health benefits including; purification of the blood, improving blood sugar disorders, helping combat toxins such as carbon monoxide and other traffic pollutants, cigarette smoke and heavy metals that can get into the blood.
The brain and other tissues function best when they are in a highly oxygenated environment.
Ingredients: Pure Wheatgrass powder.
Suggested intake: 2 capsules once or twice daily.