Cathay Wootres and Rob Lewis
Certified Iridologists and Naturopaths.
C.I.B.T.A.C. C.I.D.E.S.C.O. A.E.T. B.A.B.T.A.C
British Association of Complementary Therapies
(You can select other pages from the menu on the left, or click a tab above to change section.)
Aqua Revive Facial Spray 50ml
Aqua Revive Facial Spray for Skin Problems and Healthy Skin
Aqua Revive is a skin care facial spray made from 100% spring water that contains natural trace minerals, which are essential to help rejuvenate the skin cells and restore skin elasticity. This Activated Water spray will minimize the size of the pores without side effects to make you look younger and radiant naturally.
Most water based facial sprays CANNOT hydrate your facial skin cells. That’s because our skin is waterproof. It prevents foreign liquid from seeping into our body when we shower, swim or walk in the rain! Aqua Revive facial spray is different because it can be easily absorbed by our cells due to the Activated Water Technology.
Aqua Revive contains the following trace nutrients that are essential for maintaining healthy facial skin:
- Bicarbonate is essential for maintaining the body’s pH balance
- Sulfur disinfects the blood, helps the body to resist bacteria, and protects the protoplasm of cells. Has the ability to slow down the aging process and is needed for the synthesis of collagen, a principal protein that gives the skin its structural integrity
- Zinc is an anti-inflammatory agent, and is sometimes used to treat acne, and enhances the ability to promote healthy skin
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect cells and tissues from being damage by free radicals
- Calcium is essential for developing and maintaining healthy bones and assists in blood clotting, nerve transmission, and oxygen transport
- Magnesium helps to maintain the integrity of cell membranes and stabilizes the cell electrically critical for proper muscle functions
- Phosphorous is a trace mineral that works with Calcium to develop and maintain strong bones.
- Potassium regulates fluid balance and helps muscles tightening
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects your skin by neutralizing the molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C is vital for the production of collagen, which gives the skin its firmness and strength. It also helps in skin repair
- Glycerine helps promote skin cell maturation, maintain water balance and improve appearance of skin.
When your skin cells are properly fed with these essential nutrients, they will know when to detox, repair, rejuvenate and even absorb more nutrients when necessary to remain healthy.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before you cleanse your face, or you will be working dirt into your facial skin.
- Then, clean your face to remove sweat, make-up, dirt, dust, grease, oil, grime or pollution.
- After cleansing, wait for your facial skin to dry.
- Then gently spray your face with Aqua Revive
Did you know:
- Water is the basis of all life and that includes your body
- Your muscles that move your body are 75% water
- Your blood that transports nutrients is 83% water
- Your heart that pumps the blood is 90% water
- Your lungs that provide the oxygen are 90% water
- Your brain that is the control centre of your body is 75% water
- Even your bones are 22% water
Water helps to:
- Regulate the body’s temperature
- Maintain the body’s metabolism rate
- Relieve constipation
- Remove toxins from the body
- Lubricate the body, joints and skin
- Provide the trace minerals needed by the body to function proper
Aqua Revive Facial Spray FAQ's please click here
Aqua Revive was used on this lady and after only one hour and forty minutes her face brightened up and some of the fine lines disappeared.
You are currently viewing
Skin and Hair Health > Aqua Revive Facial Skin Care